L.I.K.E. - Life Investment is the Key to Employment 2019
L.I.K.E. looks at the rising percentage of young people aged 15-29 with mental health problems in Europe and the inability of conventional employment methods to meet their specific needs for this target. The wide partnership in the consortium is working internationally, seeking common European solutions for social inclusion and quality and sustainable employment for young people with mental health problems. Experts in some of the best functioning state social systems such as Norway and Iceland will seek to reduce Europe's social and economic disparities and build bilateral cooperation in this area.
The conducted international studies will present the necessary data for the creation of an innovative multilateral approach to include the target group - youths with mental health problems in the 15-29 age group, with a special focus on the Roma population.
- To strengthen the social inclusion and employment of the target group by exploring the status of young people by developing, testing and implementing an innovative methodology that meets their needs and engaging the whole community in the process (relatives, employers and institutions).
- To create the "Hidden Likes" youth house - a place where young people receive support, mentoring and understanding by engaging in numerous activities together with their friends and families, seeking to become active in the labor market.
- Association “Sustainability of progressive and open communication (SPOC), Bulgaria
- Association PINS, Latvia
- Bodywhys, Ireland
- Codici Social Cooperative, Italy
- Salva Vita, Hungary
- Inspiring NGO (Hvetjandi NGO) HRIS, Iceland
- Norwegian National Advisory Unit on Concurrent Substance Abuse and Mental Health Disorders, Norway
Project duration: 10/06/2018 - 09/12/2022
ERASMUS+ UPLOAD YOUR DREAMS
UPLOAD YOUR DREAMS project is an Erasmus+ KA2 project.
Key Action: Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
Field: Strategic Partnership for youth
Project duration: 01 March 2017 – 31 August 2019.
- Salva Vita Foundation, Budapest, Hungary
- ICEI Istituto Cooperazione Economica Internazionale, Milan, Italy
- De Groene Kans vzw, Diksmuide, Belgium
- Hisa! drustvo za ljudi in prostore so.p., Maribor, Slovenia
Objective of the project:
The project aims to increase employability of NEET’s (young people not in employment, education or training) by sharing good practices and test new methods in four European countries (Hungary, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium) and to help youngsters’ inclusion into the society in general and particularly into the labor market.
HOPES-4-LOW — REC-DISC-AG-2016/REC
- Budapest Institute, HIngary
- Salva Vita, Hungary
- Employers' Forum, Hungary
- Bagázs Public Benefit Asssociation, Hungary
- EPIC, Slovakia
The project aims to strengthen services that support diversity practices in the business sector and promote the labour market integration of Roma youth.
- develops a method of employment services for Roma youth and training materials for professionals,
- develops training materials for sensitising employers regarding hiring of Roma,
- trains NGOs and local youth organisations in using these methods,
- pilots the use of methods in Hungary and Slovakia and share experiences of pilots,
- assess the impact of the sensitisation of employers and support to Roma youth,
- disseminates method and evaluation results among HR professionals, training providers, NGOs, public and private employment services.